Friday, August 28, 2009

First Post!

Well, some of you know me, some of you don't. :P

I am 29 (wahhh), living with my partner, with 2 doggies.  Here is our puppy Chopper:
And our "old doggie" Rory with Chopper (scuse dodgy video clip in the background):

I don't have a decent photo of Scott's face, but this is my fave pic of him, taken on holiday.  This is in Lancelin, north of Perth.  We did dune-surfing!!



We are going to Canberra for a weekend break soon, it will be good to get away.
Now, the stuff I love.  I have a rather large makeup collection, which I will post one of these days.  THAT started probably 6 years ago - I had just gotten over a nasty case of glandular fever, and I happened across the Benefit Counter at Myer.  Needing something to give me some colour back in my face - I purchased Benetint, Dandelion, Get Even... and an obsession was born. 
Other stuff I really am obsessed with are handbags (I'm not really a shoe gal, I have tricky feet to fit), nice smelling body stuff (I love LUSH , Isle of Eden and The Body Shop) and really good tea.  I frequent T2 and Lupicia in the QV building.  Koko Black for indulgent morning teas with girlfriends, Morris and Sons for my crafty goodies and I follow Geelong Football Club.
Just a little bit about me!  I look forward to sharing with you all. :D

1 comment:

  1. Oooh you're blogging!! Yay, glad to see you've joined the dark side haha ps. I want your puppies, they're so cute

    ReplyDelete