Sunday, August 30, 2009

FOTD 29/8/09

This is my FOTD for afternoon tea with an old friend, visit and dinner with mum and dad, and visiting my sister-in-law in hospital yesterday.  I'm usually a bit more casual than this, but I was still a bit excited about the new black bag and thought I'd jazz up appropriately :D

Meow Mineral Foundation in Flawless Feline
Sportsgirl brush-on concealer (not bad for a cheapie!)

Benefit Creaseless Cream e/s in Birthday Suit as a base
MAC Unbasic White e/s in inner corner
MAC Style Snob e/s in crease
MAC Smoke and Diamonds on lower lashline (might use this in crease next time)
FoA liquid liner in purple along upper lashline
Sportsgirl Lash Curling mascara

Illamasqua powder blush in Katie
Natio Pure Lip Creme lipstick in Love

And ze outfit - definitely an upgrade from my regular weekend uniform of hoodie and jeans... cardie and jeans!!!
I actually wore boots with HEELS.
I don't DO heels. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Oooh you have some of my lusted after items on - Katie blush and Style Snob e/s. You look gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete