Friday, August 28, 2009

My new prettyful bag!

This is an Oversized Shopper Tote from Forever New - I fell in love with it and was dithering whether to get the black or the pinkish-silver.

Got the black.  And the most bee-yootiful necklace (seen wrapped around the handle):
Apologies for the crappy pic quality - taken on my iPhone.  My digicam isn't much better, and worse, has decided to hide from me. D'Oh!

My next baglust:
I'm not really a lacey, fancy gal.  Definitely more casual, but this bag is still pretty.  Not too bowling-bag.  Hopefully it's still there next payday!! *fingers crossed*

4 comments:

  1. Hay
    This is nice Templet in your blog.
    Thanks


    Sultan Ranwa
    www.thetroublesooterz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. both very pretty bags :) and pay days are my favorite days :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh both bags are pretty! but i like the black one better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the top bag is inspired by Chanel without knocking it off. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete